Unbound Digital LLC is a Great Place to make your mark.
Unbound Digital, a rapidly growing local IT company is looking to hire a Full-Time Field Technician.
This position would be providing On-Site Service to Managed Service and Business Clients
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with rotating night and weekend call coverage.
- Comptia A+ and Net+ Certification Preferred or Equivalent Certificate or Experience
- Clean driving record and background check is required
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Phone Skills
- Remote Support Experience
- Time Management
Job knowledge requirements:
- Good Working Knowledge of How Computer’s, Networks, and PC’s Work and Operate.
- Good knowledge of Server Hardware and Software.
- Ability to Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and Determine Various Computer, Network and Server Problems.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, Security Permissions, Shared Printers and other Network Resources.
- Good knowledge of Server 2008, 2008R2, 2008 SBS, 2012, 2012r2 and Exchange 2007 and 2010
- Able to program Sonicwall and WatchGuard Firewalls / Routers is a plus
- Able to program vlans and other items on Managed Switches.
Working in the IT field is Rewarding work. Beyond the fulfillment that comes with contributing to our team and serving our customers, We also offer Benefits.
- Company Provided Service Vehicle.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Retirement Plan with up to 3% Company Matching.
- Paid Time Off (PTO.)
- Paid Holidays
- A Growing and Fun Loving Environment where you can be you.
Submit your Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements Below.
No Phone Calls Please!