Unbound Digital LLC is a Great Place to make your mark.
Full-Time IT Help Desk Technician
Unbound Digital, a rapidly growing local IT company is looking to hire a Full-Time Helpdesk IT Remote Technician.
This position would be the first line of defense for our Managed Service and Business Clients by gathering the information on their request, helping via remote access, and then prioritizing the onsite requests for the other technicians. May also help with computers brought back from business clients and in house repair for software or hardware issues.
Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- Comptia A+ and Net+ Certification Preferred or Equivalent Certificate or Experience
- Office 365 Migration, Setup and Support Experience.
- Documentation Skills and Detailed oriented
- Clean driving record and background check is required
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Phone Skills
- Remote Support Experience
- Time Management
Job knowledge requirements:
- Good Working Knowledge of How Computer’s, Networks, and PC’s Work and Operate.
- Good knowledge of Server Hardware and Software.
- Ability to Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and Determine Various Computer, Network and Server Problems.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, Security Permissions, Shared Printers and other Network Resources.
- Good knowledge of Server 2008, 2008R2, 2008 SBS, 2012, 2012r2, 2016 & 2019.
- Able to program Sonicwall and WatchGuard Firewalls / Routers is a plus
- Able to program vlans and other items on Managed Switches.
Working in the IT field is Rewarding work. Beyond the fulfillment that comes with contributing to our team and serving our customers, We also offer Benefits.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Retirement Plan with up to 3% Company Matching.
- Paid Time Off (PTO.)
- Paid Holidays
- A Growing and Fun Loving Environment where you can be you.
Submit your Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements Below.
No Phone Calls Please!